Bilateral relations have traditionally been characterized by intensive dialogue, a high degree of understanding and closeness of political positions in relation to key international issues. In accordance with friendly relations, the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Cuba are jointly committed to further strengthening all forms of cooperation in all areas of common interest. The President of the Republic of Serbia A. Vučić visited Cuba on 13 – 15 December 2017, the then First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs I. Dačić in March 2017, and the then President of the Parliament of the Republic of Serbia, M. Gojković in September 2015. Bilateral political consultations between the ministries of foreign affairs of the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Cuba were held in December 2021 in Havana. The delegation of the Republic of Serbia was headed by the State Secretary in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs N.Starovic, while the Cuban delegation was headed by the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs A. Rodríguez Camejo. President of the National Assembly of Cuba E. Lasso visited the Republic of Serbia in June 2016.
In 2020, exports worth five thousand euros and imports worth 579 thousand euros were registered. In 2019, exports of 301 thousand euros and imports of 1.3 million euros were realized.
- Agreement on cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Serbia and the Government of the Republic of Cuba in the field of medicines and medical devices, signed in December 2017;
- Agreement between the Government of the SFRY and the Revolutionary Government of the Republic of Cuba on the abolition of visas, signed on 6 October 1965 (The Official Gazette No.9/1966, Appendix);
- Memorandum of Understanding on Capacity Development and Technical Cooperation between the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management of the Republic of Serbia and the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Cuba, signed on 2 October 2008;
- Agreement on the cooperation program between the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Serbia and the Ministry of Higher Education of the Republic of Cuba, signed on 10 February 2010.
- Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in the field of tourism between the Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications of the Republic of Serbia and the Ministry of Tourism of the Republic of Cuba was signed in December 2021 in Havana.
The Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in Havana: http://www.havana.mfa.gov.rs.
The Embassy of the Republic of Cuba in Belgrade: http://misiones.minrex.gob.cu/es/serbia.
Contact in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Department of North and South America (DNSA); tel. 00 381 (0) 11 30 68 762; e-mail email@example.com.